Solana – Is it still good to buy or it’s FOMO

219 viewsGeneral Discussions

Solana – Is it still good to buy or it’s FOMO

Solana has been in rally for a while as lot of speculations and news around it and new tokens on it’s ecosystem has been credited for it’s rally, shall we consider this as beginning and is it a good time to take entry? Someone new to crypto would say “Yes” but those who has been here for a while would be hesitant because we have seen SOL rising from $15 to $259 and then witnessed the downfall as well to less than $8.

I personally feel little bit confused because somewhere I feel if I enter now then I will be doing it in FOMO. Please share your opinion whether we can still take entry or should we wait if there would be any possible market correction and this is not for long term investment.

Sashitha ilepperuma Answered question May 27, 2024

Don’t dwell on what you might get back as a reply be it a Yes buy or No don’t buy. Do your own thorough research and know for yourself if it’s still in the right time to buy or maybe you have missed out on the right time to buy and have to hold on not going to buy at a wrong timing when it must have exhausted the good times.

adrian ondachchi Answered question May 27, 2024
You are viewing 1 out of 3 answers, click here to view all answers.