Why this Altcoin called Worldcoin could have a huge potential?

113 viewsTrading

Why this Altcoin called Worldcoin could have a huge potential?

Ive been seeing this Worldcoin trending lately. So, I decided to make a little research on it because of that.
First of all, the coin is founded by Sam Altman who was a partner of Elon Musk in open AI. Apart from that, he is a Billionaire also. So, If you look at this coin from this point of view, It actually looks great with that. So, after checking the whitepaper, I see that’s its an identity and Financial Network. And its also secure as described in the whitepaper. With this technology, you can scan your eyes to prove that you are a human being also. After seeing the coin ($WLD) trading on several exchanges like Binance, Bitget OKX and more, I feel more confident about the project and coin and I see huge potential in it. So I feel like sharing it here to see people’s opinions also.

Answered question

Don’t feel more confident on a coin with that massive amount of supply and insanely high value, if you are buying now you are throwing money away, that’s too high, a smart investor must consider the market cap of a project and also the circulating supply,

This world coin sucks if you look at the two things I made mention, where is the multiplier coming from? Also it’s should have been named Clown Coin instead, that name suits it better.

Answered question
You are viewing 1 out of 3 answers, click here to view all answers.