Why are people getting scared to Trade

329 viewsGeneral Discussions

Why are people getting scared to Trade

Lately, I have noticed in most crypto groups I’m in,  many crypto enthusiasts are increasingly participating in airdrops and crypto events organized by exchanges or project developers to earn USDT or tokens. Is it because these “people” are afraid to trade or they do not believe they can make money from trading? Don’t get me wrong, I understand that this can also generate passive income, but what I’m curious about is whether these activities truly yield significant profits or not.

Joan Husk Answered question June 4, 2024

The reason why you don’t see many people venturing into trading most especially the future trading is the fact that it actually needs two things. One is the substantial knowledge on technical analysis and fundamental analysis, and the other is capital. Trading is regarded as gambling by some and for you to earn from it you have to have your own capital to start off. Just like you said many of those people that venture into hunting for airdrops are those that do not have the capital or aren’t even ready to risk there funds into it, so they result in just investing alone

Yohan Harsha Answered question June 4, 2024
You are viewing 1 out of 3 answers, click here to view all answers.