Any airdrop hunters here need some leads

175 viewsGeneral Discussions

Any airdrop hunters here need some leads

After years of disappointment in airdrops of tokens that end up not being traded anywhere like Ethplode and Stabila, I missed on the Arbitrum airdrop, now I am looking for potential real good airdrops. It doesn’t have to be in the thousands, a few real dollars are fine for the effort.
I hear zkSync and Venom can be big, I tried SUI but was unlucky to be late and they didn’t really giveaway to that many people.
Please let’s help each other with real good advice.

Gihan Wijethunga Answered question June 10, 2024

The requirements for airdrops have become more complicated than in the past, in the past you only had to register and you would get free coins.
At the present time, you need more things, such as that you have used the bridge at a certain time, or you have traded in a certain period or with certain limits, or your personal data, and yet you may not be able to claim airdrops that may rise in the future.

The best profits were obtained in the period of 2018, and among them, the maximum that you can earn is the amount of $1,000 if you are lucky and meet the conditions. This may happen once a year, so thinking about alternatives will bring you a better return.

Gihan Wijethunga Answered question June 10, 2024
You are viewing 1 out of 3 answers, click here to view all answers.