AI related scams and their solutions

56 viewsGeneral Discussions

AI related scams and their solutions

As an active participant in the cryptocurrency space, the recent information on CoinTelegraph regarding the rise of deepfakes and their impact on the industry has definitely caught my attention. The alarming surge in sophisticated AI-generated fake identities poses a significant threat to the security of users’ assets and financial well-being.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitget-sumsub-deepfake-detection-security

It’s concerning learning about the potential consequences of falling victim to these identity frauds, ranging from stolen identities to emptied accounts, which can result in devastating financial losses and a breakdown of trust within the crypto ecosystem. Statistics revealing a 217% increase in deepfakes detected in the crypto sector from the first quarter of 2023 to the first quarter of 2024, along with a staggering 245% rise across all industries, highlight the urgent need for enhanced security measures across crypto exchanges.

As a trader myself, I believe that staying informed about emerging threats and advancements in security technologies is essential in safeguarding our investments and maintaining trust in the crypto market. By prioritizing user security and adapting to the evolving landscape of cybersecurity threats, crypto exchanges can not only mitigate risks but also foster a safer and more resilient trading environment for all participants.

Answered question

It also caught my attention as there are real courses in market teaching complete zero to hero methods for creating AI models and then create videos with them. Which is quite terrifying as apart from KYC it can also be used to destroy someones personal life.

Answered question
You are viewing 1 out of 2 answers, click here to view all answers.