If all your wages were paid in USDT, would you accept it?

181 viewsGeneral Discussions

If all your wages were paid in USDT, would you accept it?

If your salary was not US dollars, but USDT, would you dare to ask for it? Although USDT can facilitate transfers and cross-border payments, thinking about the fluctuations and risks makes me feel a little panicked! It can’t be used everywhere in daily life, What do you think? Come and chat!

Joan Husk Answered question June 13, 2024

I would definitely got for it, because the fiat rates of USD and USDT in my country are different, as USD is a little cheaper than USDT. So if I will be getting paid in USDT I might be getting more fiat, but yeah if the employer is more focused on the fiat rate than the USDT amount then he might calculate the USDT accordingly. But still if he do, I will go for USDT because I can transfer my USDT easily with USD and I can easily buy crypto with it.

I have two good options, as I am into crypto and if I am getting paid in crypto dollars I can easily invest in whatever coin I want and I don’t have to do P2P anymore. Things will get a little easier. Even if I have to do the shopping I can easily do it with USDT as well on some online stores.

Joan Husk Answered question June 13, 2024
You are viewing 1 out of 3 answers, click here to view all answers.