trading more efficiently

103 viewsTrading

trading more efficiently

Hi I would like to know what do you use to trade cryptocurrencies as efficiently as possible (applications, software etc) or some tips…before I was using a platform where there was no trailing stop loss…and for me the trailing stop loss is saving me a lot of time and money…is there any other type of advanced orders that are you using?

And how do you organize your setup, monitors…right now I am using a not very big monitor…and finally is there any way to change the background of the screen in the exchanges when trading?

Right now I use bybit and when I want to see the chart and enter operations the background is black, I think for me it would be better white background…is there any way to change that? and the box to enter the orders is very small…is there any way to make that box bigger…in fact I do not look at the bybit chart…I look directly at the tradingview….

Binura lanka Thilakeratne Answered question July 23, 2024

I’m not really a trading expert but for being doing this for almost a year, I haven’t found any tools or software that will make us not to lose. That is a normal scenario in trading.

And in regards to monitoring setup and background, all you need is to explore the site. I know there are a lot of features you may find by simply clicking the settings found in the corner. It is better to familiarize the site (ByBit) or directly ask their support system if you have some queries or concerns I know they are happy to help you.

Binura lanka Thilakeratne Answered question July 23, 2024
You are viewing 1 out of 3 answers, click here to view all answers.