Crypto Friendly Banks in 2024

83 viewsEducation

Crypto Friendly Banks in 2024

Over the years there have been a few discussions about banks that don’t care that you have money coming in from and going out to crypto exchanges.

Are there any US people who have been dealing with some bank and a fair amount of crypro transactions that does not seem to care that they are crypto related.

I have had no issues with my current banks when related to crypto things but have become dissatisfied with they service about other things so I’m looking to move at least 1 account elsewhere. So was looking for a bank that does not care where some of the funding comes from.

Binura lanka Thilakeratne Answered question August 21, 2024

I’m not from the US, but I believe my info may be useful for the readers of this thread.

In Belarus, all the banks are crypto friendly, if clients’ transactions are related to Belarusian exchanges (bynex.by, free2ex.com or dzengi.com) or exchangers (whitebird.io). And these exchanges and exchangers are quite good gateways between fiat and crypto assets.

I am neither Belarusian citizen nor Belarusian resident, but I often prefer Belarusian banks for the money which I use in crypto sphere. I’ve been doing this for six years without any problem.

Sashitha ilepperuma Answered question August 21, 2024
You are viewing 1 out of 2 answers, click here to view all answers.