Crypto Friendly Banks in 2024

89 viewsEducation

Crypto Friendly Banks in 2024

Over the years there have been a few discussions about banks that don’t care that you have money coming in from and going out to crypto exchanges.

Are there any US people who have been dealing with some bank and a fair amount of crypro transactions that does not seem to care that they are crypto related.

I have had no issues with my current banks when related to crypto things but have become dissatisfied with they service about other things so I’m looking to move at least 1 account elsewhere. So was looking for a bank that does not care where some of the funding comes from.

Binura lanka Thilakeratne Answered question August 21, 2024

This problem is not only in America, it is in other places as well. I am not from America. In my country, there is also a problem in that you have to provide proof of the money that goes into your bank, and cryptocurrency is not supported at all. If money related to crypto-currency comes into the bank, first the government will make a problem and if by mistake someone gets a receipt of yours and sends a fake payment to your account, then your life will become miserable. So I myself have been a victim of this.

Binura lanka Thilakeratne Answered question August 21, 2024
You are viewing 1 out of 2 answers, click here to view all answers.