What is the best wallet with low fees and quick access?

84 viewsEducation

What is the best wallet with low fees and quick access?

I have Coinbase, but you have to wait 5 days before sending crypto. Crypto .com you can only use a credit card, so fees are pretty high (compared to linking bank account). Phantom is good, although fees are high (4.76% when buying USDC from bank account, is that normal?) I also have Blockchain .com, yet I had some problems with them freezing my account for a while. I have Metamask which I haven’t used much, and also Trustwallet that I downloaded but haven’t set up yet. Any advice or suggestions greatly appreciated!

Binura lanka Thilakeratne Answered question September 4, 2024

You sound like you’re asking about which exchange is best to buy crypto on with fiat(or stable), rather than which wallet. Everyone is going to be different. Coinbase is the best for me. I can go from Bank > Coinbase > Phantom wallet > Jupiter > Cat Coin in less than five minutes. Binance wouldn’t let me send crypto for ten days after purchase so I stopped using it. CDC has been good to me for the most part. I can get crypto with bank transfer or credit which is cool and send instantly. They used to have more blockades up on sending but I haven’t encountered that the last couple times I’ve used it

I don’t like buying crypto through wallets. Like Phantom, Metamask, Moonpay, etc. They always charge higher fees on things that are already high fees. Coinbase, Binance, CDC run about 2-3% fee for me. Lower through their programs. Wallet fiat onboarding is often around 5% or higher

Hasitha Jayaweera Answered question September 4, 2024
You are viewing 1 out of 3 answers, click here to view all answers.