What did you think about the future of dogecoin?

127 viewsGeneral Discussions

Is it going to do well in the future?
The reason why I’m saying this is because I’m holding dogecoin, did you think I should keep holding it?

Answered question

I’m not bullish on Dogecoin. It has increased in price more than I had expected. It would surely follow any bull or bear but the overall price of it might decay as time passes. There needs to be a significance or a use case for a coin to sustain it’s price. The only significance doge has now are the occasional shill from Elon Musk. But if Elon Musk created a new coin or switched side to another coin, the dogecoin might not be able to sustain current price. The price inflation of Dogecoin is unnatural and it’s better to invest on other meme coins that has more natural resistance.

Answered question

Dogecoin have served its purpose, I would calmly give you this little piece of advise, thoroughly go in for other projects because I don’t see any promising future for Dogecoin in the market currently. Dogecoin happens to be categorized among those coins that have made their massive pumps in the market and for this particular project to hits the moon again will be difficult, remember there are existence of more promising projects in the market and we have the top whales investors that are present to make their gigantic amount of profits.

Answered question

Mind you that when you ask about things like this, people who hodl the coin are going to tell you to keep on hodling, at least it helps the coins performance if more and more people are hodling it.

Dogecoin is a meme coin and i noticed that the hype around meme coins is slowly fading away, and they are basically pump and dump coins that can be easily manipulated, even by something as flimsy as a tweet. If you can make ROI in the short term i would advice you sell once you make profit, because there is no use cases that can make meme coins sustainable for the long term.

Answered question

I hold the token in spot too, and I trade it on Bitget futures. To answer your question, I hundred percent believe it’ll end up outperforming most of the “new-age” memecoins. Just patience and careful, strategic trading is all that’s needed on our part I think.

Answered question