Is there really a future for young individuals in web3 ?

52 viewsEducation

Is there really a future for young individuals in web3 ?

As a young web3 lover, I’ve always been fascinated by the world of crypto. It’s not just about making money; there’s something deeper to it. Recently, I discovered the COO program on X that caught my attention. It sounds incredibly promising, but is it all just luck? Part of me wants to take the leap, while another part wants to play it safe.
Have you guys participated in any crypto programs or mentorships? What was your experience?

Answered question

That’s always been my fear, but this one OP is talking about, I checked the link and it seems cool & it’s free just certain requirements needed. The organizers have initially kick-started the Blockchain4youth initiative, and this is just a part of it from what I can gather. But sadly, I’m not in the required region, so good luck to those who are eligible.

Answered question

At this current dispensation, what you have and know will be your greatest asset to you, already we are fast going into the deeper aspects of web3 technology and development, for any young individual who want to be carried along with the trend on new development, then one needs to develop himself with digital skill as this is part of the uptrends that will make provisions for anyone interested to get along with this recent development of web3.

Answered question