Which coins are undervalued in 2024?

62 viewsGeneral Discussions

Which coins are undervalued in 2024?

Among the zillions of coins listed on the market, which one(s) do you think is/are undervalued right now? And why? I believe Litecoin is an undervalued cryptocurrency because of its limited supply (84m coins), greater transaction capacity (than Bitcoin), and built-in privacy features (Mimblewimble). I also believe Elastic (XEL) and Golem (GNT) are undervalued as they’re decentralized supercomputing networks with limitless potential.

What is/are your pick(s)? Your input would be greatly appreciated.

Answered question

Tbh I don’t think there is anything else other than Litecoin. It is the most preferred crypto currency on bitpay but somehow its market price doesn’t reflect that. Its current price is way below its ATH price which was above $300. Also the litecoin ETF will probably get approved soon and that makes it a no brainer choice. I sometimes think there must be a catch, surely I am not the only person who sees that but somehow for some reason it is not moving.

I think it is either the market makers know something I don’t, or they are manipulating the prices so they can buy all them cheap litecoins.

Answered question

I think the following four coins are undervalued and the main reason would be that they do not have the kind of hype they used to have in the early days. All of them are utility coins and were created to solve a specific problem which made them unique. In 2024 everyone is going after the meme coin craze and that is the reason the following coins are undervalued as per my observation.

Filecoin (FIL)

UNISWAP (UNI)

The Graph (GRT)

Cosmos (ATOM)

Answered question