Trading not for everyone!

41 viewsGeneral Discussions

Trading not for everyone!

Just another piece of advise to newbies that just starting their journey with cryptocurrency, crypto trading is not for everyone. If you are unsure of your capabilities to trade it will be beneficial to you to just buy and hold, and be taking each opportunity of every dip on the market to Dollar -Cost-Average.

You’re peacefully on track, and not losing out on anything. Trading has sent a bunch of persons back to their past. Cheesy

There is a time for everything, and the bull market is usually the time for holders. I am sure when the bull market returns as we’re expecting, if you hold good project’s you will make a good profit.

Don’t follow the crowd, follow what has profitably proven to work for you. In cryptocurrency market it is time that makes the difference in our profit-making.

Answered question

It’s certainly not for everyone. I had attempted it back in 2017 or 2018 and wasn’t too successful, if I’m honest, and gave up, and it was completely my fault because I put in no effort whatsoever, while I had no experience back then and fortunately, only suffered minor losses. After I started getting involved with cryptocurrencies in early 2021, I decided to involve myself again after spending some time on the forum. I aimed for at least 8% to 10% profit on each trade, and I’d conduct 2 to 3 trades per week, depending on the market situation, of course. I was far from being ready to trade on a daily basis; sometimes I’d hold for a few hours, other times for a day or two, and sometimes even more, as times were much more volatile back then.

Answered question
You are viewing 1 out of 1 answers, click here to view all answers.