Did you know about AI trading bot?

205 viewsCommunity Technical Support

Did you know about AI trading bot?

Lately exchanges has been trying to integrate everyone within the crypto space with an opportunity to make profit. There are introduction of different features that can enhance user’s profitability such as copy trading, flexible savings, staking, Launchpad and the likes. Now AI bot has been introduced into some CEX where users have opportunity to trade with bot. In some cases bot are very smart regardless of the volatility of the market. Trading with both is just like trading smarter because you’ve got no reason to stress yourself.

Also there are exchanges that offers loss protection on their bot, users get loss protection fund in any situation of loss. This might be an opportunity to explore.

Let me know your view regarding the trading bot and if you know any exchange with such feature yet also with loss protection fund on users loss.

Cinthia ETH Answered question May 28, 2024

AI trading might be gaining traction recently but it has been in existence before now, although it was only offered by some group of companies. I feel more comfortable using it on credible CEXes, and I guess people feel more comfortable too using them in CEXes, hence the increased adoption.

Cinthia ETH Answered question May 28, 2024

AI is way more efficient than humans rn. It can profit from tiny price changes super quickly. Most probably, traders will adopt AI-powered trading soon

Luwis K Answered question May 28, 2024