How much do you know about Forgot Password?

44 viewsGeneral Discussions

How much do you know about Forgot Password?

When I forget my account password after creating an account, I naturally try to recover the password again through Forgot Password on the Bitcoin platform like on all other platforms. But a few days ago I failed to recover my bitcointalk account password with forgot password. Then every time I try to go to the forget password option I have failed every time and at one point I thought maybe the forget password option won’t help to reset a user’s password. But the positive thing for me was that I saved my account password in an important place and by looking at that password I was able to login my account later. But today when I again click on the forget password option to view only, I see that the forget password option is actually working.

Currently, if you go to the Forgot Password option, first you have to give your account username or Gmail for which you want to reset the password of the account.
After giving username or gmail you must fill I’m not a robot captcha then you have to click on submit. When you click on submit then the second screenshot out of the two screenshots that I have given here will show exactly on your screen  you will get a mail from bitcointalk in which they will send a link and by entering that link you can easily reset your password.
In this case, a user must save his Gmail account so that if he forgets his account password later, he can access his account again using Forgot Password.

Asked question