Waiting for the market to improve

108 viewsGeneral Discussions

Waiting for the market to improve

Global cryptocurrency market capitalization is currently $2.44 trillion, decline of 2.4% in the past 24 hours.It can be seen that the impact of Bitcoin has spread to the entire market, and altcoins are no exception.

Answered question

If you’re talking about Bitcoin, I would say that Bitcoin waits for something like this, Bitcoin has consistently run its course. Bitcoin is unlike any other coin or token that is dependent on anyone. Global economic recession news has some impact but it is very little.

Answered question

It’s always been like that when Bitcoin Rally or get into some retracement, major altcoins follows the same trend. For me the 24hors decline is healthy at least in long term perspective. Because if you look at the chart from the past months, BITCOIN JUST RALLIED FROM 30k UP again to new ATH and now trading at 50k range. That to me, is just a type of market correction. Because price don’t just rally, it also does accumulate more investors for a short term correction to have the lowest price possible.

Answered question

Global cryptocurrency market capitalization can be easily manipulated, especially since the altcoin ratio has become an equal influence to Bitcoin, so it is a useless measure. In general, market capacity is a measure of price, and because of the manipulation of supply, it can be manipulated, except in Bitcoin and currencies that have a fixed maximum.

Answered question