Over the next months meme coin investors will get most rich

340 viewsGeneral Discussions

Over the next months meme coin investors will get most rich

Early investors in btc now have lambos.
In London UK there is strong meme coin Community yesterday i was there i been told that join the projects wich gives marketcap targets and team and promoters will buy the tops this way it can keep stable bullish
It\’s all about to marketcap up together with buying.
Everything else is quitet sp500 no action commodities markets gold oil and btc only for big investors but meme market care about how retail can get rich.
When you see lambos and g wagons on the steeets u know it\’s meme business.
I can only imagine how high price Will be SOLANA soon i think solana price this year 3000$ easy because of so much demand.
No much knowledge or skills just find meme coins with mc targets wich teams buying up each top of mc and you become rich not just rich but grazy rich Im sure many people Will lose their minds overnight wealthy people Will be created.

Myat Kelly Answered question June 3, 2024

Memecoins investors can get rich and become millionaires there’s no doubt about that, some people consider meme projects as get rich quick schemes. But the problem is what percentage of meme investors that gets rich through it? If they’re 50% then it’s risky business, if they’re lesser than that, then it’s a gamble, so the question that anybody that’s going into memecoins should ask themselves is if they have what takes to invest in the meme space. Whatever the answer, I’ll advise anybody to invest the amount that they can afford to loose. You can not compare memecoins to Bitcoin that is a store of value, memes are hype, pump and dump, get in early and exit early or be scammed.

Myat Kelly Answered question June 3, 2024

I’m not even surprised if this will be the case. I mean, even ‘content creators’ with the shittiest content out there are rolling with expensive cars and living the life, what more are these retail investors picking the right coin at the right time with the power of their community behind them? I’ve seen lots of people become extremely wealthy because they were a part of pump and dump groups that are only concerned in getting the shittiest of coins to the top for a short period of time and dumping their bags to those who are foolish enough to buy into their schemes.

Ruban Lovelace Answered question June 3, 2024