FTX will repay everybody 118% back

60 viewsGeneral Discussions

FTX will repay everybody 118% back

I apologise if there is already an active thread on this but I couldn’t find one.

According to the bankrupcy company. They are planning on paying the claimants back 118%. This is confirmed by their twitter account. FTX Official

There are also companies that are buying claims at 99% according to some Reddit users.

The 18% extra is an interest that they are adding.

So in the end everything worked out… customers were actually made “whole” like SBF promised.

Answered question

For those who have possible claims, better secure your credentials and other details that you think may be important in getting your funds back. Though it is hard to know the timeline of this claim, if they will be true to their arrangement, better be ready rather than regret when it is already too late to remember your details. It is common knowledge that proceedings like this would take time, just look at how cryptopia hack has been handled. But they have claim portal login and said to be running up until this year. So yeah, better secure your ftx details before you forgot all about it.

Answered question

I doubt there is another topic related to this new. If they are paying back with interest then it is a good news for FTX customers. Is there any particular date from when the payment will be sent or it is still in discussion and all other information will be informed later? I hope they do good to all those who lost their funds.

Answered question