Over the next months meme coin investors will get most rich

61 viewsGeneral Discussions

Over the next months meme coin investors will get most rich

Early investors in btc now have lambos.
In London UK there is strong meme coin Community yesterday i was there i been told that join the projects wich gives marketcap targets and team and promoters will buy the tops this way it can keep stable bullish
It’s all about to marketcap up together with buying.
Everything else is quitet sp500 no action commodities markets gold oil and btc only for big investors but meme market care about how retail can get rich.
When you see lambos and g wagons on the steeets u know it’s meme business.
I can only imagine how high price Will be SOLANA soon i think solana price this year 3000$ easy because of so much demand.
No much knowledge or skills just find meme coins with mc targets wich teams buying up each top of mc and you become rich not just rich but grazy rich Im sure many people Will lose their minds overnight wealthy people Will be created.

But nothing special of this don’t forget that Community is power and collected capital have power the big names of wall st started same way but with meme coins new generation of Warren buffer jamyie dimon and larry finls Are coming since memes have no capital restrictions and no borders the capital can fly easy i hope solana devs will prepare network for huge Traffic but Solana founder is best in this i guess solana can handle well.
So let’s get ready and Im not Even bothered about btc.

Answered question

You can invest anywhere you want, no one has the right to stop you because it’s your money. I have no problem with people investing in altcoins or memes because the choice is theirs. But I want to tell you that don’t give investment advice to anyone when you have no knowledge about it or haven’t achieved anything significant with it. Don’t look at articles about people getting rich quickly by investing in memes and shitcoin,  and quickly assume it’s easy to achieve. Also, don’t give shitcoin investment advice to others when you don’t know anything about it or you haven’t had any success investing in memes.

Investing in memes is extremely risky, if you like you can try it but please don’t give that advice to others just because of your naivety.

Answered question
You are viewing 1 out of 2 answers, click here to view all answers.