When is the best time to trade a Bitcoin

41 viewsGeneral Discussions

When is the best time to trade a Bitcoin

Having Bitcoin at this time is a very big achievement for anyone who has it now, but as everyone one may know no condition is permanent in the market you may have the up and downs loss and profit depending on how you strategically plan your personal business.
Now I observed that Bitcoin is like a gamble of football game whereby you go to the bet shop book your bet and wait for what will come sometimes you win sometimes fear can make you cash out after your cash out you may be lucky and sometimes you might lose something you would have gotten if you had waited.

Same to Bitcoin patience matters alot you may sometimes sell your Bitcoin because of fear of depreciation in value exchange while some still hold on to it
I just discovered that Bitcoin most times depreciates in day time but when it gets to late hours at night it increases its exchange value I don’t know if anyone has this observation as well

So for me in this situation you can buy your Bitcoin at day time and trade it at night when it adds
But it is very important to watch at it carefully.

Answered question

1. Having bitcoin is not difficult, you can have 1 Satoshi and not die trying, perhaps it is “difficult” for a 1BTC, but Satoshi is open to everyone.

2. no, it’s not like a soccer bet, no.

3. Bitcoin does not have schedules to change prices, that appreciation is somewhat strange.

Re: The best moment! Is the one indicated by the graph just when the green color appears after the red,   but if there are no good profits the fee will charge you part of that profit, so, ROI=0, that is, there are several things to see…

Answered question