New to crypto trading – Is now the time to get in?

66 viewsEducation

New to crypto trading – Is now the time to get in?

When the hype was at its peak about a year ago, clearly this attracted a lot of people.  I waited and watched.  Would love to hear views on if this is a good time to start looking at BTC and alts.

Also, have seen a few accounts that offer services (VIP signals etc).  Presumably some of these are better than others…. if so, what have been your experiences?  Thanks.

Answered question

it’s not too late to join, I think this is a good start for you to enter the world of cryptocurency, the price of all crypto has decreased greatly, it’s time to buy BTC, but you have to think twice and several times because of the high risk of playing in the cryptocurency world

Answered question

I would advise against any newbies trying to trade in this current market. It may be a good time to invest but it’s not a good time to trade. There’s little easy money going around and the market is in a constant downtrend, without knowing what you’re doing you’re liable to lose money. Perhaps try a paper account for a while to hone your skills before the market conditions become more favorable.

Avoid signals at all costs, they’re not looking out for your best interests, they are looking out for their own. No one has a crystal ball and if they did they wouldn’t be sharing it with you. They use these groups to get people to buy shitcoins off them at an inflated price.

Answered question