Tangem wallet error or scam ?

38 viewsGeneral Discussions

Tangem wallet error or scam ?

An Unauthorized transaction occur with my ton coin and its not a phishing attack but worse! I was transferring toncoin off an exchange and I sent and received my Ton coin in my tangem wallet and it instantly got taken and transferred out of my wallet moments later, with no action from me it disappeared into another account this was not authorized, I did not accidentally send anything to the wrong address, I was only sending money into my brand new tangem wallet an easy process, Did not send any money out of my wallet or authorized any transaction of any kind for toncoin after I noticed it arrived then was stolen instantly.

Answered question

Hello! I would say this is something best to reach out to our team at support about, so they can take a closer look. This is a caveated question, with many moving parts so without more information, I am unable to diagnose the issue or to provide more feedback.
I would say if you email our team over at [email protected] with details such as your tx hash number etc, they can look into this for you.
Thanks!

Answered question
You are viewing 1 out of 1 answers, click here to view all answers.