Best exchanges for altcoins?

142 viewsGeneral Discussions

Best exchanges for altcoins?

I’m very interested in brokers who can take in USD or Bitcoin in exchange for the newest/hottest relatively undiscovered altcoins out there. I’m well aware of the “big” players like Binance and CoinBase, but I’d love to hear about some of the smaller ones that people think are worthwhile.

Answered question

If your country permits then use Binance exchange as it is where you will find the best altcoins. If not then try MEXC global as it is an exchange which can be used by anyone from a country that doesn’t want their citizens to trade cryptocurrencies. The reason being it doesn’t allow KYC for transactions upto 2 BTC. I am personally using these two exchange for my own reasons. These are two top exchanges for Bitcoin and altcoins.

Answered question

Binance is having issues in my country so it is best for you op if you do your own research whether a specific exchange is available to be used in your area.

I see lots of people recommending Kucoin which is said to have very cheap fees. Kraken is also one of the most recommended ones but like I said it is better you do more of your own research just so that you’d know if these exchanges are compatible with your country and your purpose.

Answered question

Whatever exchange is supported in your country is the best so that you won’t have any problem taking your money off them. Binance is known to be suggested by everyone and even I, if it’s possible for you to use it then that’s what I am suggesting to you. But because of many countries where it is having its own issue, that’s why I am telling you as well that whichever exchange is available in your country or wherever you are, then that’s the best exchange that won’t be problematic for your ownsake.

Answered question