Trading bot for sevenseas.exchange

114 viewsGeneral Discussions

Trading bot for sevenseas.exchange

Guys who have a simple python trading bot for the exchange https://www.sevenseas.exchange

Answered question

Hmm, Firstly I want to inform you buddy there is a huge risk involved in using a party Bot, I don’t know why you need a trading bot because most of the people here don’t refer to trading with bots, except for particular scenarios, Platform integrated bots are preferred as most of the time I use the platform Bot service for trading. The strategy of using third-party bots seems insecure and inefficient.

Answered question

I once downloaded a bot from github and fixed it a bit. The bot tried  first to buy and sell  with some restrictions on price and percentage. To be honest, the risk is big, but it was worth it (I made $468 from $50 in a month) But writing interactions from scratch and the bot is not smart enough.

Answered question

I don’t think that anyone is going to share a python based trading bot to you because most of traders of the forum do not rely on bots. I recommend you to learn trading yourself rather than relying on those bots. The bots are brainless and the ones who use those bots for trading purpose will definitely face huge losses. It’s much better to learn trading and build your own strategy that may make you profits in long run.

Answered question