Any airdrop hunters here need some leads

176 viewsGeneral Discussions

Any airdrop hunters here need some leads

After years of disappointment in airdrops of tokens that end up not being traded anywhere like Ethplode and Stabila, I missed on the Arbitrum airdrop, now I am looking for potential real good airdrops. It doesn’t have to be in the thousands, a few real dollars are fine for the effort.
I hear zkSync and Venom can be big, I tried SUI but was unlucky to be late and they didn’t really giveaway to that many people.
Please let’s help each other with real good advice.

Gihan Wijethunga Answered question June 10, 2024

The requirements for airdrops have become more complicated than in the past, in the past you only had to register and you would get free coins.
At the present time, you need more things, such as that you have used the bridge at a certain time, or you have traded in a certain period or with certain limits, or your personal data, and yet you may not be able to claim airdrops that may rise in the future.

The best profits were obtained in the period of 2018, and among them, the maximum that you can earn is the amount of $1,000 if you are lucky and meet the conditions. This may happen once a year, so thinking about alternatives will bring you a better return.

Gihan Wijethunga Answered question June 10, 2024

The ZkSync has the best chance at having an airdrop but keep in mind it’s months away. And also the network is not cheap to interact.

Bridging is expensive and you need to bridge to both the zksync lite and zksync era networks. Also there are fees such as if you want to use Zksync Lite you need to pay to get the account activated to be able to send anything. And after a few times it adds up. The network is not cheap like Polygon.

Lakshitha Kumara Answered question June 10, 2024

If you are intending to go for some airdrops, learn to understand the risk associated while some are nothing than pure scam, in the same vein some are reliable and you can really earn from, research on those in charge of the airdrops, have they participated in any successful airdrop before, check their goals if it’s achievable, carry a background check on them before hunting after their rewards, but am pretty sure that we still have some that can be trusted.

Andrew Peters Answered question June 10, 2024