Price of bitcoin can’t be constant

87 viewsEducation

Price of bitcoin can’t be constant

Today I saw some group of people in my geographical environment that’s discussing of bitcoin price, and one of them said that bitcoin price will continue to fall until it get to thirty thousand [30k] so based on what the young man said that called my attention to their discussion, so I have to let them know that bitcoin is unpredictable and since price of bitcoin is unpredictable you can see the price of bitcoin at eighty five thousand [85k] within short time, and it can happen to the decrement aspects of bitcoin, so what I want to ask us is that, what decrement point do you think bitcoin will reach before the price accelerate above one hundred thousand [100k] or within the range of one hundred thousand before end of this year.

Bhanuka Harischandra Answered question August 13, 2024

I think this thread suit best at bitcoin speculation board, I was wondering what the thread is doing at trading board, since the topic borders on bitcoin price speculations, so ops you can move the thread to the right board so that we can have a constructive speculations of bitcoin potential prices.

Although both you and the guy that speculated $30k bitcoin price and you that speculated $80k are both right because none can actually predict which price bitcoin will touch in the next minute, days and months, so speculations can’t be wrong no matter the price mentioned.

Bhanuka Harischandra Answered question August 13, 2024

That person who said that Bitcoin will reach $30k again is someone who’s living in 2023. I don’t think that we are going to see Bitcoin going below than $40k no matter how heavy dumps take place.

I know it’s not impossible for Bitcoin to getting dumped to $30k value but I don’t think it’s going to happen now or in future.

Dilshan Tharindu Perera Answered question August 13, 2024