ATOMIC WALLET SCAM

96 viewsCommunity Technical Support

ATOMIC WALLET SCAM

Hello, I would like to present the impudence of the atomic wallet developers and the forgery they use in the case of a certain virtual (in this case, really virtual) bitcoin token based on the eth network. The attached photos will show this scam, what is amazing is that atomic reports that the purchase or transfer transaction was registered online and provides the hash of this transaction, but there is no such transaction on etherscan at all  it’s amazing how after such a scandal as an internal hack probably your wallet, instead of closing the project and disappearing from the market, developers are still trying to cheat people. interestingly, this shit cannot be exchanged – swap option – because they do not list it in the official exchange  insolence – an understatement. and yet as you can see, poor people fall for such things…

Randula JLK Answered question August 20, 2024

etherscan didn’t add any warning or sign that the token could be a scam or change the name but atomic wallet developers should not be lazy and try to put a sign for these worthless tokens. It seems they chose the name Bitcoin (BTC) so that some investors would think it is Bitcoin.

Randula JLK Answered question August 20, 2024

I’ve never touched atomic wallet but I know many ETH chain supporting wallets allows folks to manually add a token not listed out of the box. Looking at etherscan, this token in question is named “Bitcoin (BTC)” so if someone adds it manually, the wallet naturally would pick up the exact name.

This could just be a scam token imo which atomic wallet may not have a hand on unless someone could explain better.

Gihan Wijethunga Answered question August 20, 2024