Which one do you prefer to use for trading?

61 viewsGeneral Discussions

Which one do you prefer to use for trading?

I prefer to trade crypto  with phone. I have a laptop but I noticed that I do not like it to trade unlike phone. I do not know if other people are like that or they just prefer to use laptop. That is why I bring this survey. To know people that use laptop to trade crypto than phone or otherwise.

The reason I prefer phone is because I am faster with it and very it is simple and straightforward than trading on computer.

Pleas if you are not a trader, do not come here to choose laptop or computer. Do not post on this thread if you are not trading on crypto exchanges.

Lakshitha Kumara Answered question September 4, 2024

Seriously I would say there is ease and simplicity that comes with actually using phone, like me I have my trading exchange on my phone because I prefer it to that of laptop and also because I don’t need to actually be with my system (laptop) always, so I can simply track my trades. Most at times some applications are not available for laptops you will have to use extensions which I don’t like but pretty much all top exchanges have their laptop apps too.

So I actually do have my exchange on phone and enter my traders there, I tell you I am not comfortable taking out technical analysis there (reading chats) I usually prefer larger screen, most at times I use the laptop and sometimes I even use larger screens like TVs for the analysis and then simply enter the trade from my phone. I think this is what most people I know do

Lakshitha Kumara Answered question September 4, 2024

On smart phones, you have more risk to make mistake because of smaller screen than your laptop or desktop computer. On smart phones, you can misclick on the screen and mistakenly make your trading order too.

I prefer to use laptop, computers for important things like trading, storing my coins in investment portfolio, and when making transactions in cryptocurrency or in bank transfer too. On smart phones, I am worry that I will more easily make mistakes. Smart phones give you flexibility, portability and convenience but in security, it’s worse and in risk management on trading order action, it’s worse too.

Joan Husk Answered question September 4, 2024