How to Cash without KYC?

36 viewsTrading

How to Cash without KYC?

So, I have USDT. But I don’t want to register for centralization exchange where I must KYC to exchange USDT into my local Fiat. What can I do? how to exchange it?

If KYC, I can exchange it on Binance or my local exchange where all have paired with USDT. But I won’t it, because I don’t want people to know my identity when withdraw it into my local bank.

I also seeing many people selling bank accounts on my local online shop, but of course, it’s illegal, the seller might be taking it back to the account after I deposited the money.

this is very confusing me, I can exchange BTC to USDT without KYC and register using eXch exchange, but still confused to cash (USDT) into my local fiat and spending it.

Shabira Shafeek Answered question September 17, 2024

Since bitcoin is still not mass adopted then KYC is your only choice.

That is a pitty, but my recomendation is not convert btc to cash, my recomendation is actually the other way arount convert fiat to bitcoin and wait a little, search for services that actually acept bitcoin o start your own bussiness acepting bitcoin.

Shabira Shafeek Answered question September 17, 2024

Since you want to sell your crypto and withdraw fiat you got pretty much no choice but to KYC.

If you don’t have lots to sell then you can either find a Bitcoin ATM somewhere in your area but expect to lose about 10% in fees alone.

Another option is P2P somewhere local. However this can be dangerous so make sure you use caution. Don’t go to any sketchy places at night. And only do business if they have feedback.

Geek LK Answered question September 17, 2024