Are NFT Games already done?

60 viewsGeneral Discussions

Are NFT Games already done?

The heights of NFT games and NFT pixel pictures are turning down. Now that the pixel art is down by 90% on the Opensea. NFT games, most of them are gone and only a few remain like AXIE. But their are thriving community that is still supporting NFT, I visited cosmic faction and they have people over there.

I wonder if NFT in general will see better days after this year, what you guys think?

Kevin Sung Answered question September 23, 2024

I’m not really into NFT games, but I elieve it has huge potential, perhaps not as single games, but as an ecosystem of different games using ‘multiverse’ NFT’s. (ie: Enjin Blockchain). Enabling cross-game items.

Games die and new ones are created, items live on.

Guess we’ll see. I wouldn’t totally ignore it.

Kevin Sung Answered question September 23, 2024

Have you tried Eternal paradox, is a good game on its own but has NFTs aswell. It’s about to start season 7, the last few seasons have been fun, lots of guild war dramas and people rising up against the Pay 2 Win big guilds. They love the game until they’re suddenly not the top dogs. Fun to watch.

Hasitha Jayaweera Answered question September 23, 2024

There are a lot game apps inside telegram-messenger and some using nfts at ton blockchain. I own few junk ones left after season 1 of lost dogs game

adrian ondachchi Answered question September 23, 2024