Trading With Bitcoin news

40 viewsTrading

Trading With Bitcoin news

I am looking for opportunities to scalp/trade when there is indecision in the market…for example before powell speech bitcoin was ranging so I made some good profits trading within the range…are there any other opportunities when there is indecision in the market apart from hours before Powell speech?

Oshini Perera Answered question October 3, 2024

It is when you need to stay outside the market, to be safe and keep your fund safely.

Don’t try to predict the market around a FED meeting and trade with it. You can wait for the news release and see how the market reacts to FED meeting after it completed. Bitcoin can soar or fall after a FED meeting but after that, it will calm down and that’s proper time for you to start trading.

That means, I advice you to trade only when the market already decides its next movement, and I warn you to avoid trading when the market is indecisive its next movements.

Oshini Perera Answered question October 3, 2024

Scalpers will depend more on indicators than news. Scalping is just a waste of time in my opinion. The riskiest trading types are scalping and day trading. Most traders that fall in this categories are losing while swing traders and holders are very patient and make more money from trading. They are also not time consuming like scalping and day trading. If you are using fundamental analysis to trade just as you explained and not trading often, you are not really scalping in my opinion because you do not trade frequently.

Luwis K Answered question October 3, 2024