68 viewsTrading

$26,000 to invest, any suggestions?

Hey there!

I have around $26k in stable coins, and currently own:

30% BTC
20% ETH
20% SOL
20% LINK

I’m considering some low cap projects, but try to stear away from complete meme/gamble projects, only driven by hype. Doge, Pepe, etc….

Which projects should I look into? Currently on my radar are:

Hydranet (HDN) First Layer 3 DEX, which offers instant, virtually feeless trading between BTC, ETH, USDT, and many more. Their DEX is live, and working, as can be seen here, comparing Thorchain And Hydranet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SJsAUx-hJA&t=11s – Fees collected from the DEX will be paid in ETH to token holders.

If Hydranet dethrones Thorchain, we’re looking at a 180x from here, which is pretty damn good.

Connext Network (Connext)
Connext offers layer-two scaling solutions. Connext addresses the scalability challenges faced by blockchain networks, resulting in faster and more cost-effective transactions.
This one is interesting, but high risk due to its very low marketcap.

These are just a few examples on my list – I’m looking for projects with actual utility, as I invest for the long term.

What is on you guys radar?

Answered question

If you can be able to make Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana and LINK among the coins you are going to invest the $26,000, I promise you that you will not regret for such decision OP because all those coins are doing great in the market base on the team behind their progress. Never you think of making new projects your choice in this season, because all those new projects make some investors to fail easily in the future because it hard for the project to move faster like the way old projects are moving faster to allow their investors to smile with their income. If you can add BNB to your list, I think you will experience something that will make you to make BNB your choice again because investors are making income from BNB investment anytime bullish season appear.

Answered question