Can you make everybody win in their crypto trading?

59 viewsTrading

Can you make everybody win in their crypto trading?

I wonder why some traders are still experiencing losses in their crypto trading upon all the impart professional traders are imparting  traders in some trading section to ensure traders know when to trade to win and when not to trade to avoid losses. Can you make everybody to win in their crypto trading? I asked this question based on what I heard from some traders that traded their coins early this year, hoping that the price will still return back to low price before they can buy and hodl for the real bull run to occur but this morning price made such traders to lose and, it made me to understand that there is no way you can help everybody to win in their crypto trading because, there are some traders who will be thinking that you are teaching them wrong thing until they experience profits or loss before they will appreciate what you did.

Even crypto trading experts cannot make everybody to win or earn big profits from their crypto trading at the same time because, for some traders to wait till the real bull to show up in the market, it will make them to feel they are about to miss the opportunity and it can lead them to loose no matter what you do to help such trader.

Kasun Premathilake Answered question September 11, 2024

You are talking as if you are new in the forum or the crypto sector at large. Understand that trading is not an investment, and losing in trading is natural. It must happen regardless of how expert you are, unless you do not trade again. If not, you must lose. However, understand that even the experts teaching other people how to trade and how they will make money out of it are also losing, but they do not exhibit their losses because some of them are paid to teach people trading.

So answer to your question now; you cannot make everyone make profit from their trading. Whatever knowledge you will impact on people, there must be people that will lose, I want you to understand the market cannot favor anybody while some people are losing some are getting profit by then, so that is how it works.

Gihan Wijethunga Answered question September 11, 2024
You are viewing 1 out of 2 answers, click here to view all answers.