help me choose the best possible ALTCOINS for 2024/2025

117 viewsTrading

help me choose the best possible ALTCOINS for 2024/2025

Hello guys,

im looking into ALTCOINS i wont to invest into projects such as AI , GAMING , DEFI  – do you recommend any other SECTORS ?

what top 1-5 coins of each of the sectors would you recommend ?  which have a good background and solid fundamentals ? would you go for 1-2 top coins with big martket cap and 2-3 with lower marketcap ?

what would be the best time to start buying them ? now  ore before halfing  ore after halving ?  some of them are really low how low can they even get ?

what do you think if the ETF would dissalow BTC how would this impact ALTCOINS ?  how badly would they fall ?

do you think BITCOIN will revisit 30K before halving ?

Answered question

No coin start with big market cap and all started with little. And they are many coins you can use to invest in such projects.

Answered question

Do you have any background for checking the each coins ?

I mean, If you asking to public some of them are gonna to say good and the other say is gonna to say bad. Did you already tried to make your own due-diligency and comparing to other rather thar asking suggestion like these ?

It’s clear you don’t have any information yet for the information from your self, since we all know about investment at least you know what you’re doing.

Answered question