How long would it take to learn trading?

216 viewsGeneral Discussions

How long would it take to learn trading?

I spoke to a tutor who teaches trading, and he said for his lectures, he teaches for an extended period of nine months for anyone who wants to learn trading from him. Please I like to read the personal experience of some traders here, how long did it take you to learn to trade profitably, and what was the hardest thing to learn? did it take you weeks, months or years? Do you think that trading can be learnt well in a short time like three weeks for a quick trader? Can someone who is a profesional trader just go straight to the point pointing out what is needed to make a successful trader to a newbie to learn quickly?

Myat Kelly Answered question May 22, 2024

I’ve learn the basic indicators for almost a year with trading and after that, i continue to learn and to be exact it took me 3 years to gain my confidence about trading. Learning is not easy because in the middle you’ll get discourage because of your losses but you have to overcome it and continue chasing for your dreams. Newbies or beginners have to do their best to learn how to trade, they should not rush and they should be more confident about their knowledge in trading, if you think you are still not confident make sure to learn again.

Myat Kelly Answered question May 22, 2024
You are viewing 1 out of 3 answers, click here to view all answers.