I do this way then no risk and i earn good

121 viewsGeneral Discussions

I do this way then no risk and i earn good

What i do is i choose altcoins like eth,sol,ltc,trx…and other main altcoins.
I choose the coin wich is lowest from other coins or i think the price quite low.

Then i start simply just buying that coin dca everyday until i have left 40%-50% USDT or USDC so when i have only 50%-60% left USD then i start to find exit point and sell it.
Even If i sell with little profit i have more USD so i can buy more coins and getting bigger money.

My method to trade is to check USD and coin ratio so to make sure i don’t run out of cash.

Little example: initial Investment 100$ i see that ETH price low so i’ll buy everyday without much thinking about it with 2$-3$ DCA – in 10 days i have reached about 30$ in coin so the Critical point and i start to be coutious when to sell the little profit i could make it i’ll sell it.
So i sell for 5% profit wich is small but secure so it’s 1.5$ about so total amount i have for next coin to do same trading 100$+1.5$= 101.5$ so the 1.5$
It’s just example off course do this with bigger money.
Off course one coin at the time once coin done i’ll choose another wich price look like it’s low to me.

adrian ondachchi Answered question August 12, 2024

We can call this scalping because when you buy and wait for the smallest opportunity to sell to secure profits is scalping but most times it’s good to carry out this type of trading if someone can’t hold for long.
One could just utilized that opportunity to take small profits just imagine if done with consistency one could end up having enough cash before the month runs out especially when traded with a reasonable amount of money the profit could also been doubled by now, sincerely it’s a good strategy to follow it requires consistent monitoring.

Kasun Premathilake Answered question August 12, 2024
You are viewing 1 out of 3 answers, click here to view all answers.