I mistakenly left a position opened until I woke up

72 viewsCommunity Technical Support

I mistakenly left a position opened until I woke up

I did not know how I forgot last night to close the position of the coin I selected. I thought I have close it until today when I saw that I was losing $3 already. I still did not know what was going on until I saw the position opened which has unrealized loss of $7.45 already. If I remember correctly, I had unrealized profit of $1.5 on it before I forgot and slept off..

Has this happened to you before as a trader? I opened multiple positions but at different times yesterday which I think would have been the cause of it.

Gihan Wijethunga Answered question September 9, 2024

This happened to me a lot of times when I’m still active on futures trading. It’s common to forget some of your positions since futures and spot trading has different categories while exchange usually open spot marker in default.

There’s a time that I’m already 100%+ profit before I sleep then waking up that my position is already liquidated due to the volatility of the token I’m trading. That time I still don’t use stop loss and take profit since I’m still naive on trading.

I never touch futures again after many loss on this bullshit type of trade.

Gihan Wijethunga Answered question September 9, 2024
You are viewing 1 out of 2 answers, click here to view all answers.