Manta transaction didn’t work?! Please help.

23 viewsCommunity Technical Support

Manta transaction didn’t work?! Please help.

Hi. I swapped some bitcoin for manta on changenow and I used my manta wallet to send the manta to from the swap. I copied/pasted the wallet address from my manta wallet into change now, the block explorer says it worked, but the coins never showed up. The wallet address used was definitely the wallet address from my Manta wallet because I just copied and pasted it. Any here who can help me figure out what happened here? Thanks

Also, if anyone knows of an exchange you can use from the USA or a swapping service you can use from the USA where you can buy or swap for manta Atlantic (not pacific) coin I’d really appreciate it if you could let me know the name/url (or any other way to get Manta Atlantic coins). Also, a better wallet for Manta Atlantic. Thanks again.

Answered question

the block explorer says it worked. Does it say Confirmed?

Is the destination address in fact the address you pasted? There’s much malware about to mess up pasting addresses. Triple check every item in the address. Even upper/lower case can make a difference or 1s and ls, 0s and Os. etc.

If yes to both, then the blockchain is your source of truth and the wallet you are using has not synchronised with the chain since that transaction.

Answered question
You are viewing 1 out of 1 answers, click here to view all answers.