Meme coins so how you trade them to make constant profits ?

37 viewsEducation

Meme coins so how you trade them to make constant profits ?

Meme what’s your methods?
How much you make daily ? Weekly? Profit ?
I was looking into I bought them in Dexscreener when they launched early and still nothing moves but Everybody talking about 1000x gains or 10000x where ? So i did invested small money into to try to trade them because i tought why not If i can turn 1$ into 100$ in one day…but most of profit i was managed to make was 2x times only.
So it’s high risk high reward game it means the 2-5x return will be not enough because i will only invest small money in this the point of memes should give higher profit.
So what i possible do wrong and what is the issue that meme coins do what we been told.

Also the YouTubers give out meme coins but after that nothing moves so what we all can Do to fix that problem that meme coins don’t work as they should be.

I have ideas that someone should set up the restrictions so the sellers can’t their tokens to crash Market.
We all should not sell when we see little 5x profit we should aim higher like 50x profit at least.
So from 100$ Investment how much we could make exacly daily or how long should wait ? Should i hold meme coin 2 days and then sell it ?
I mean Im here to find best working way so i can make full time income of this Im sure many others want same thing with meme coins they are volatile enough for that.

Answered question

Your advice about giving restriction so that people can’t dump is honestly not healthy for the market, if someone buys a meme coin they should always have all the right to dump, its akin to seizing their money.
doesn’t matter if the meme coin just going up less than 500%, sometime some people consider a profit is a profit.

also current meme market is so diluted, the capital is distributed across so many meme coin and you don’t expect to find meme coin that just go straight 100x of its initial price every day, most of the coin that does that are underrated gem of a meme coin only happen probably few times in a bullrun cycle.
you should also realize that most meme coin investor after making really high profit they just dipped and never comeback, having 2x profit is already good enough, you want better profit just try to find dex or cex that list the meme coin that you favour and have perpetual so you can leverage high.
I mean if you favour meme coin volatile nature so much 100x leverage is maybe worth a try? always know the consequences though, that high leverage come at cost.

Answered question
You are viewing 1 out of 2 answers, click here to view all answers.