Shiba Inu token, is there a future for this?

47 viewsTrading

Shiba Inu token, is there a future for this?

Hi guys, I wanted to open up a thread about Shiba Inu token I seek you best opinions here. Is there a future for this? Or it will just remain to the current value it has right now?
Suggestions is open for everybody, and if you have more to add regarding the current market situation that Shiba inu was undergoing through. I do hope your brilliant minds will help me decide for this asset to be added to my bucket list of holdings, despite altcoins was so challenging to hodle for long term investment.

Answered question

Just view it like any other meme and that they’re mostly exiting the market and won’t be good for long term investment. It is a one chance investment, which means it can or cannot go your way depending on what the developers wants for the project on the long term. I don’t really see a lot of potentials in many of these meme coins that already made big names on the internet, i feel their aims are already achieved and won’t mind exiting the market if theirs no inflow into their project again or they can’t withstand the market volatile nature anymore. So trade them at your risk.

Answered question
You are viewing 1 out of 2 answers, click here to view all answers.