trading more efficiently

107 viewsTrading

trading more efficiently

Hi I would like to know what do you use to trade cryptocurrencies as efficiently as possible (applications, software etc) or some tips…before I was using a platform where there was no trailing stop loss…and for me the trailing stop loss is saving me a lot of time and money…is there any other type of advanced orders that are you using?

And how do you organize your setup, monitors…right now I am using a not very big monitor…and finally is there any way to change the background of the screen in the exchanges when trading?

Right now I use bybit and when I want to see the chart and enter operations the background is black, I think for me it would be better white background…is there any way to change that? and the box to enter the orders is very small…is there any way to make that box bigger…in fact I do not look at the bybit chart…I look directly at the tradingview….

Binura lanka Thilakeratne Answered question July 23, 2024

If you are using trailing stop and you are liking it, stay with that and improve yourself on it. If you are asking for more advanced order taking, don’t increase your leverage above what will become a risk to you.

If you want to change the background of your trading platform, usually that should be located around the setting. Check settings and search for background and select colours you want to appear.

Kasun Premathilake Answered question July 23, 2024
You are viewing 1 out of 3 answers, click here to view all answers.