What Are Your Thought on The Rise of Eastern Memecoins?

34 viewsEducation

What Are Your Thought on The Rise of Eastern Memecoins?

We’ve all noticed the surge of meme coins lately. Seems like every other celebrity is promoting their own token these days, all trying to be the next Doge, Shiba Inu, or Pepe. I get the appeal, they can take off fast, but the thing about memecoins is they all run on hype, right? Starting strong is easy, but keeping that fire burning – that’s the real challenge. That’s why getting in early is key, before you’re stuck holding the bag when the party ends.

With that in mind, I wanted to get your thoughts on a meme coin I’ve come across called Biaoqing (BIAO) It’s a new memecoin inspired by a popular Asian meme Bioqing, that aims to bring Eastern meme culture into the memecoin space. I’m curious though, how long can this BIAO hype last? Anyone have any thoughts?

Answered question

I won’t discourage anyone from investing in meme coins, as even experienced investors made mistakes with them in the last bull market due to their unpredictable nature. The key factors to consider with any meme coin are the people behind it, their influence, and the funds they have to drive its value up. However, it’s likely that these backers hold large amounts of the coin, facilitating easy pump-and-dump schemes. Therefore, it’s prudent not to hold onto meme coins for too long.

Answered question
You are viewing 1 out of 2 answers, click here to view all answers.