what do you think of Aptos blockchain so far?

32 viewsGeneral Discussions

what do you think of Aptos blockchain so far?

So basically we know this is a layer one blockchain developed by Aptos Labs and with scalability, security, and community support, they beckons developers to build the next generation of DApps.
But let me tell ya that, I’m not so into blockchain technicals and stuff. but I bought some of this coin last year, when it was at 5.053$. And now it’s sitting at a 6$ price.

And as you know it’s blockchain and many projects popping since then, so I was looking into LiquidSwap project, that launched on Aptos chain. And basically the first AMM on that chain, that has similar features on Uniswap as well. One thing i like about them is their Harvest staking program. Basically, it is to incentivize liquidity providers by rewarding them with APT and third-party coins/tokens issued on Aptos.

The LiquidSwap token is trading at around $0.70 and there’s a lot of hype around the project since it’s listed in many exchanges already and having events like gleam events. With all this activity, I’m wondering if Aptos has the potential for a big price jump when the next bull run hits.

Jason Johnson Answered question October 3, 2024

Aptos blockchain is one of the VC garbage funded blockchain project. I don’t expect anything huge in long term with this project since the VC backing it is just jumping from one project to another for profit leaving a project like this insufficient funding in the future.

The current price is still over valued which we all know that it can suffer heavy dump on a bear market. Much better to stick to trusted blockchain project that doesn’t rely solely to VC funding to run the project.

Jason Johnson Answered question October 3, 2024
You are viewing 1 out of 1 answers, click here to view all answers.