what would you do when you can no longer trade?

19 viewsTrading

what would you do when you can no longer trade?

Some people (traders) took trading as their only source of income, although they make profit frequently from trading but they are not investing into other asset, rather they are only spending the money on their present needs and maybe the profit some of those kinds of traders are making is not enough to let them invest into other assets that can give them a passive income.

My concern is that, during old age or dou to some certain health issues during old age, most traders might not be strong enough to look at the monitor any longer and be able to analyze that market and make predictions for their trades. At such situation, what source of income would the person depend on? Non! They wouldn’t have any source of income to relay on and that’s because they only took trading as the only source or income during their youthful age and they didn’t invest on other source of passive income.

I know that there are some successful traders who are making a lot of profit from trading and the huge profit they made have allowed them to invest into other asset and has helped them have more than two source of income. So, this post/thread is not for such traders.

This topic is directly concerned to those traders that have intention of making trading their only source of income or trying to make trading their life time job. My suggestion is for you not to only relay on trading. Invest in other passive source of income and also in good assets so that when you can no longer be able to analyze the market, you can survive on your other investment.

Danusushka de zoyza Answered question October 16, 2024

I do not think there should be that kind of trader or the trader is stupid. Traders do know some things, that not all days can be good, also that trading can really go bad for them at anytime. So they save a lot of money if they make money from trading. You will also see them diversify and buy properties.

Danusushka de zoyza Answered question October 16, 2024
You are viewing 1 out of 2 answers, click here to view all answers.