What your opinion?

77 viewsGeneral Discussions

What your opinion?

Really was having this question in mind to ask if it will advisable for somebody who want to start up trying doing online investment and chooses trade as perfect for him or her. What will be your advice for such person as a beginner into online Investment. I want to hear your opinions if it right or wrong despite it risk, so what your opinion or advise .

Answered question

Does the person want to trade or he wants to invest?
Investing, whilst not as complicated and risky as trading also has its own risk. You can invest while having just the basic knowledge of what you’re investing in. The same cannot be said about trading. As a trader, you have to have in-depth knowledge of whatever you’re trading, in this case, Crypto. Like I always say to folks on here, don’t just become a trader because you just need to do something or because others are making money from it (you have no idea how much they’ve lost). You have to develop a liking for it. This will help you be able to take your time and learn.
So my advice is, wanting to be a trader as a beginner is not a bad idea but you have to take it slow and learn. Since you are a beginner, learn like a beginner; from the scratch. assume you know nothing and start from the very beginning.

Answered question
You are viewing 1 out of 3 answers, click here to view all answers.