When do you profit most in trading? Less volatile or volatile market time.

61 viewsTrading

When do you profit most in trading? Less volatile or volatile market time.

Do you noticed that the market is less volatile these days? Although this could change at anytime. But did you know that short term traders will likely make money mostly during when the market is not too volatile? Except they know the trend and trading towards it.

As a trader, is this time of less volatility better or you prefer when the market is very volatile?

It is good to know that we should be careful because the market could change at anytime.

Randula JLK Answered question September 9, 2024

I think this thing depends on the type of trader you’re or the pattern of trading. I like both trading periods been it the volatile period or the less volatile period. During the volatile period you see the market mostly liquidating people. Some of this pairs that liquidate people are the market that I prefer to trade then, I simply just go to them and see where they left liquidity or even FVG, since I know after grabbing them it will move its way and then scalp them. Mind you the stop loss use in this period is usually a very tight one, since the major time frames then are lower time frames. It’s the most risky way to trade but with proper risk management you should be ok.

As for the less volatile like this days the best way I trade is to swing the trade and most at times at times the stop losses are large it is less risky too but with a large stop loss you don’t need to over swing because the market can shift momentum anytime and probably take you out which is usually a big loss. So for me i don’t think I detest anyone

Randula JLK Answered question September 9, 2024
You are viewing 1 out of 2 answers, click here to view all answers.