Which one do you prefer to use for trading?

57 viewsGeneral Discussions

Which one do you prefer to use for trading?

I prefer to trade crypto  with phone. I have a laptop but I noticed that I do not like it to trade unlike phone. I do not know if other people are like that or they just prefer to use laptop. That is why I bring this survey. To know people that use laptop to trade crypto than phone or otherwise.

The reason I prefer phone is because I am faster with it and very it is simple and straightforward than trading on computer.

Pleas if you are not a trader, do not come here to choose laptop or computer. Do not post on this thread if you are not trading on crypto exchanges.

Lakshitha Kumara Answered question September 4, 2024

Seriously I would say there is ease and simplicity that comes with actually using phone, like me I have my trading exchange on my phone because I prefer it to that of laptop and also because I don’t need to actually be with my system (laptop) always, so I can simply track my trades. Most at times some applications are not available for laptops you will have to use extensions which I don’t like but pretty much all top exchanges have their laptop apps too.

So I actually do have my exchange on phone and enter my traders there, I tell you I am not comfortable taking out technical analysis there (reading chats) I usually prefer larger screen, most at times I use the laptop and sometimes I even use larger screens like TVs for the analysis and then simply enter the trade from my phone. I think this is what most people I know do

Lakshitha Kumara Answered question September 4, 2024
You are viewing 1 out of 2 answers, click here to view all answers.