Will you sell Shib now? Am holding

122 viewsGeneral Discussions

Will you sell Shib now? Am holding

According to a recent Twitter post by @Finbold, a financial news and information platform, Shib has emerged as the most popular token held by Ethereum whales. Upon encountering this news via CoinMarketCap’s news feed this morning, I had originally intended to sell my Shib. However, the announcement has led me to believe that Shib could perform exceptionally well this year. As a Shib enthusiast, I would encourage others to hold onto their tokens as we may witness prosperous times ahead, and our patience may result in significant reward.

Answered question

Elon Musk is out on crypto and probably he will be soon out on Doge. Doge is the only reason why Shib got a spotlight because it leached on the meme coin hype of doge before. Now that Elon is potentially out, I don’t see any future for the price of Shib and meme coins in general because they are designed useless without any real utility.

I will sell all day Shib and any meme coin if I still have this coin on my wallet. But luckily I already all of my holdings 2 years ago.

Answered question
You are viewing 1 out of 4 answers, click here to view all answers.