Best memecoin in 2024

98 viewsEducation

Best memecoin in 2024

There are many memecoins what already exist in crypto market and new memecoins are keep launching in the market. Most of these are scam, yesterday i saw a coin that pumped 32000% and today it dumped from pick and lost 99% value. but some memecoins made people millionaires and Still available in market. I heard About Dogwifhat (WIF) what makes people millionaire who invested some dollars with it and available on binance. What do you think about rest of memecoin? Which one has possibility to perform best in 2024.
Doge,  Shiba Inu,  Pepe,  Meme,  Bonk,  Floki, WIF,  Grok, or any other name

Answered question

Well, most that you’ve mentioned have been pumping lately and if it’s about the performance then all of them can be said that be having a good day. Apart from that, the new ones that are coming are still given that moment by most meme coin investors as they looking out for early entry before the pump gets done. It just getting wider with the choice of most investors as for these meme coins but I still don’t want to invest on them and if you’re one of those that likes to invest to any of them, always make sure that get your profit whenever you can.

Answered question

Personally, in my opinion, the memes that have the potential to rise and are being talked about a lot this year are Doge and Pepe, these two coins are being talked about a lot in the cryptocurrency community and I personally collect Doge and Pepe coins in preparation for the bull run. Only these 2 meme coins can be bought. Don’t follow me anyway. Do your own research so you don’t lose when investing

Answered question